Are you getting in the autumn spirit? Well we have some exciting Nordic News covering the weekly happenings from Helsinki to Oslo.
–Helsinki Fashion Week is finally made a reality and will premiere on November 27th and last until December 1st. It was made with the help of ENEAS & Co. and will be held in the National Opera House in Helsinki, Finland. Helsinki Fashion Week will include fashion installations, fashion shows, performances, music and art exhibitions by both Finnish and Nordic artists. Great news: they are already planning a HFW for 2016 with a focus on methods of the fashion industry.
– Blogger Lene Orvik is releasing her third collection for Bik Bok which will include a lot more quality fabrics than before. Our favorite is the shearling winter coat!
– Uncontaminated Oslo Fashion Art Festival took place this week and showcased international and Nordic fashion artists.
– Going on any camping trips this autumn? Check out Lovisa Burfitt’s new jacket designed for Helly Hansen.
– This week the Danish interior artist FOS designed a collection specifically created for Céline and presented it at the art gallery Floor Project in Copenhagen.
– Look at this cozy Copenhagen apartment all ready for the autumn weather!
Photos from: Helsinki Fashion Week and here.
Tags: Nordic fashion, Scandinavian fashion
Born in Hawaii to an American mother and a German father, Nicole considers Norway her second home. After studying textile design for one year in London she has recently moved back to Oslo and plans to continue her studies in Norway. She enjoys traveling, knitting, vintage shopping, and creating.
At Pitti Uomo in January 2019, FILA and Astrid Andersen…
Bringing a fresh breeze to this Fall, FRENN treats it’s…
Nordic Style Magazine has arrived in Denmark. EVERYONE REMAIN CALM.…