This week has been a hectic one here on Nordic Style Magazine! Cause you haven’t missed all our reviews from Copenhagen Fashion Week’s beautiful shows? We’re already longing for next spring to get our hands on the collections. But there’s been other stuff happening as well, which we re-cap here in our weekly Nordic News, since time doesn’t stop even though it’s fashion week!
– Alexander Skarsgård attended a movie premiere in San Francisco dressed as a drag queen – why you may wonder, as he wasn’t playing one in the movie? Find out here.
– In Net-a-Porter’s The Edit Magazine this weeks’ cover story is about Alicia Vikander. You cannot miss this interview nor the seriously flawless images of miss Vikander, shot by David Bellemere.
– Four Danish interior and design stores, Dekoform in Odense, Illums Bolighus in Copenhagen, Ole Palsby in Copenhagen and Lise Buhl Indretning in Kolding, have been nominated to the Designbaseprisen 2015!
– A French journalist named Nathalie Croquet parodies fashion adverts with a beautiful outcome and one of them is Swedish Acne Studios.
– American Vogue featured Danish blogger Pernille Teisbaek‘s street style looks on their website during Copenhagen Fashion Week.
– Danish furniture producer Fritz Hansen has bought the Lightyears lamp business from Aarhus.
– In Olivia von Halle’s lookbook you can spot Danish Saks Potts beautiful furs! And you haven’t missed our review of their first runway show ever, have you?
– Has Danish architect Knud Holscher created a new unique cutlery classic?
Tags: cphfw, nordic design, Nordic fashion, Scandinavian fashion
Nanna is an aspirant Swedish speaking Finn from Helsinki, who is currently based in Stockholm. She studies journalism and fashion, speaks four languages and loves to learn. Her passions are all things sartorial, writing, photography and travelling. She also appreciates interior design, architecture, arts and books. With a love for the minimalistic Scandi style she takes life one day at a time, and is almost always found with a smile on her face.
Flow Cosmetics, the Finnish natural cosmetics company, has taken natural…
NOMI is bringing a fresh breeze to online shopping, making…
Earlier this week, the Swedish Fashion Council decided to cancel…