Tomorrow the last week of July begins and we hoped you’ve had a good one with sunshine and days off to do everything you like. Maybe you’ve read a book, gone to the beach or maybe you’ve attended a wedding of your friends? Our Nordic News are here to summarize what has been going on the past week and to offer you interesting reads and beautiful Nordic inspiration, whether it’s fashion, interior or something else.
– Actress and Stockholm native Josephine Bornebusch talks career and Swedish style with WhoWhatWear – a must-read!
– This gorgeous apartment in Gothenburg is a dream for any Scandi minimalist who loves white wooden floors, neutral, down to earth colors with green plants making the color statements of the interior design. And if you missed this minimalist apartment we wrote about earlier this week, you should definitely check it out for some major Scandi inspiration.
– The largest Sauna in the world is currently in Norway – read all about it here!
– Heard of Axel Arigato before? It’s the new Swedish footwear brand on the block – with styles and sizes for both guys and girls. And they’re gaining attention all the way in the US!
– How to fold your shirt in three seconds – shown with a stylish Whyred top!
– We love this beautiful summer house in the Stockholm archipelago. Get inspired or daydream away..
Catch up on more Nordic news from last week: here
Tags: Nordic fashion, Scandinavian fashion
Nanna is an aspirant Swedish speaking Finn from Helsinki, who is currently based in Stockholm. She studies journalism and fashion, speaks four languages and loves to learn. Her passions are all things sartorial, writing, photography and travelling. She also appreciates interior design, architecture, arts and books. With a love for the minimalistic Scandi style she takes life one day at a time, and is almost always found with a smile on her face.
Nordic Style Magazine has arrived in Denmark. EVERYONE REMAIN CALM.…
Spring has arrived, March has come and gone, and some…
This note was written by Nordic Style Magazine’s Editor-in-Chief. Dear…