This dinner is ready in 15 minutes and it is super easy to make!
For 3 people you will need:
300 g Fresh Tagliatelle Pasta
2 tbsp Crème Fraîche
1 dl Creme
1 Red Onion
70 g (or more if you like) Blue Cheese
~ 300 g Cold Smoked Salmon
Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
1. In a big kettel boil water for the pasta.
2. In the meantime chop the onion and sauté them.
3. Mix the crème fraîche, sautéed onions and cream.
4. Once the water is boiling add the pasta in the kettel. When the water starts boiling again after the pasta has been added, cook it for ~ 2 min. Make sure the pasta is al dente and pour it in a sieve. Rinse with cold water to stop the pasta from cooking more, then pour it in a serving bowl.
5. Mix the creme-mix in the pasta and mix lightly.
6. Cut the blue cheese and cold smoked salmon in small cubes and add them with the pasta. Ground some black pepper on top and mix lightly by lifting up the pasta with two spoons.
Check the flavour add pepper (and salt) if needed and serve immediately.
Side note: During spring and asparagus season, you can add asparagus in the pasta as well or substitute the blue cheese with asparagus. Just peel the asparagus and cut out the hard and dry ends. Boil it until al dente, cut in ~ 2 cm pieces and add with the pasta.
Serving bowl: Arabia, 24H Green serving bowl 28cm design by Heikki Orvola
Silverware: Pentik, Amanda Cutlery
Tags: arabia 24h, cold smoked salmon, dinner
Veera is Master in Economics graduate from Finland who has travelled around the world for her work. Her passions include yoga, photographing, food and beauty. She has lived and worked in countries like Russia, Austria and USA. Veera recently started a lifestyle blog about beauty, style and food and has really found her calling. She is also the food editor for Nordic Style Magazine.
A star of Doomsday, Sex and the City and Men…
“Did you know there are over eight thousand types of…
With Nordic culture becoming a source of inspiration worldwide, there’s…